Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Trips during my last months with Terminal Cancer

The end of November, we went to Zion National park. It is less than an hour from our home. I enjoyed walking a little ways with my husband along the river. It is so immense and peaceful there. 






The beginning of December we went to Valley of 
Fire State Park in Nevada. It is less than two hours from our home.
When we arrived, we pulled into this place in the park for lunch and noticed some small white dots on the side of the hill by us. What we were seeing was the white backsides of a herd of Bighorn sheep! We have seen sheep in the park before, but never for more than a moment, then they move away. These sheep peacefully grazed near us for about an hour. It was amazing! I felt so loved and blessed to have this special privilege for my last visit there.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment