Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Looking forward to being with my family forever as I have Terminal Cancer


As I am going through my last months here on the earth, I am preparing to meet my ancestors who have proceeded me. I don't want them to be disappointed that I didn't assist them while I was here on the earth. This is why I am now helping my family members by doing the Temple sealings so that we can live together in heaven as a family for all eternity.


Of course, anything we do here does not change the people in the spirit world unless they want to accept it. Some of my ancestors may want and accept the opportunity I'm giving them and others may not, but I would like to give them the chance to choose if they want to have the ordinances so we can live in our family together forever. (for more information see)



 Being Together in Families Forever


Questions about Temples


Information about Temples




No comments:

Post a Comment